Monday, May 19, 2008

Then and Now.

Waaay back in 2006, September to be exact, Kaya was 15 months old. I took her to the Turtleback zoo with my good friend Jimmy, his wonderful daughter Amethyst and my sister, Amy. We took several shots next to the turtle and koi pond outside of the reptile house. I recently dug these up and wanted to share with you how much she has changed from Sept. 2006 until now, May 2008. She seemed to be posing in a similar way, and still next to water. So, then and now:











and now, 2008....









I'm going to be posting the letters I've written to her over the years on here as well as many more pictures. Say hi if you've found this page.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay Beth :)

C said...

Man, Kaya is going to love this thing when she actually understands it. Time flies when you're having fun, right?

Unknown said...

hey this is cool

Anonymous said...

I love to see comparison photos. I love all that hair she has!

Single Mom Seeking said...

Such beautiful photos! You can just see Kaya's natural curiosity about life. You're a great mama!